Thursday, December 4, 2014

Awkward and Awesome Thursday


Awkward:
  • I seriously don't remember how to study, or should I say I remember how I used to study? Poorly and at the last minute so I have an extreme amount of anxiety. This alone is one of the reasons I don't want to go back to school.
  • Thinking it would be fun to work in a nursing home one morning at one and then seriously having to restrain myself from taking a woman out in the next one. Patience is not my virtue. God bless you nurses everywhere!  
  • Chad getting asked, "want your receipt love?" when we were out one day. Yeah, I'm right here. And no it wasn't in a cute honey, sweetie, I call everyone this kinds way.
  • An older man was chatting with me while he waited in line at the nursing home to get his feet checked. He thought I was Norwegian, guess I'm pulling off my hair, he was from Italy and told me all about it. When he was on his way out he extended his arm to, what I thought was, shake my hand. Instead he pulled me in for a big ol' hug. Again, Chad may have younger girls but I've got the old men wrapped around my finger.
Awesome:
  • Chad's homemade hot cocoa and apple cider.
  • The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon always drove Chad insane and we never watched it. But we jumped into the season when the girls show up and we are in love. The girls make it for us. And now since we are hooked we've gone back to the very beginning. Has anyone else seen the unaired pilot with a different Penny, it was spectacularly horrible.
  • My Hubby's photography. I know most of you already know he's a photographer but for those of you who don't, he's amazing. I love being able to work with him and watch him work his magic. He's so great at capturing special moments and awesome with families! Any picture on here that looks great came from him ;) If you live in Southern Utah check him out! We travel up to Northern Utah quite a bit too for all you "up north" peeps! He's building up a clientele and his portfolio so he's got some pretty awesome deals going on right now. Check him out!

Chad Hampton Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment