Friday, June 13, 2014

True Love

Sadly another of my loves also lives too very far away from me. After some serious Pinterest scouring and poll taking I was ready to reunite with her and take the plunge. Cheryl, you are the best!

Originally it was going to be something like this.

Brittany Snow Hairstyle - Short Blonde windblown Bob Hairstyle for 2014Cut and color...
But I have a husband who has a love affair with short hair, also, I've always wanted my sister's hair and never thought I could pull it off.

So I went in armed with a picture of who we all openly want to be (Jennifer Lawrence duh) and came out with this. Goodbye cowlic, Goodbye ponytails, Goodbye crazy thick, hot hair.


And although a certain brother in law may think that I look like a boy, lol, I couldn't be happier with it and can't wait to rock out this short hair for a long, long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment