Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blur

Sometimes the weekends go by in a giant blur. We are busy hiking, cooking, cleaning, and climbing. Other times the weekend goes by in a blur because you've slept a lot at very weird times. I'll let you guess what last weekend was.

Chad was a champ and worked super early mornings on Friday and Saturday until early afternoon. Of course this didn't stop us from staying up crazy late on Friday night. So in order to make up for the couple hours of sleep on Friday we napped a bit later that day and then when Sunday rolled around we really napped. When we weren't napping or buying me presents for Mother's Day we were dueting on the keyboard. I played, Chad sang. It was amazing. Ah-mazing. Piano Man, Celine Dion, Vanessa Carlton. Sooo good.

In other keyboard related news the animals are giant fans. Penny sits on a chair that's directly behind my head and purrs and meows the whole time. Rukia tries to sit as close as she can to me. Laying on my feet, sitting next to me and resting her head on my lap, then finally settling for this spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment