Thursday, April 10, 2014

Awkward and Awesome Thursday


Awkward:

  • Realizing your blue bra is on display through your white shirt at 3:30 in the afternoon at work. Luckily the Dr. was out of the office so it was just me and my office manager. Didn't realize it this morning because it's not see through when your hunched over and your flowy shirt is just hanging off you.
  • Rukia and Penny have both decided they are throw up machines. Inside, outside, on our bed, on towels, in the kitchen, on the patio. There's nothing better than waking up in the morning to your dog puking on your bed.
  • Waking up and checking my phone to find that it's.... 9:00 am. On a Wednesday. Good thing the Dr. was in Nevada. It's easy to sneak into work late when your the only one at the office that day. phew.
Awesome:

  • The Walking Dead season finale. I know I'm late on this one but I'm super excited for Bad Ass Rick to be back.
  • Easter Box from the parents. Loaded with candy! And a cute maxi skirt for me! Made our week!
  • Chad makes me stretch every day. I'm always very angry with him afterwards. That shiz hurts you guys. He's going to need a prize when this is all over.
  • Really though, Chad's been ridiculously awesome. I'm getting better, but standing is hard. Which means for over a month Chad has tackled the laundry, dishes, dinner and all the cleaning solo style. I told you he needs a prize.
  • Since I'm obviously not moving much we've started marathon watching The Office. I forgot how funny that show was.

No comments:

Post a Comment