Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy {3}


Can we be real for  minute here? This month was craptastic. And that's putting it mildly. 3 out of the 4 weeks I spent hunched over in pain. I got to work through it all and then go home and cry until I could manage to fall asleep. The "good" news is that after 3 weeks I'm finally starting to get better. I'm not skipping down the street yet, I'm still not upright to be honest, but I'm getting better and the nerve pain is almost gone... unless I'm laying down in any way.

Ashley and Patrick spent a weekend with us, I really slowed us down, but we still had fun. I also managed to ruin Chad's spring break with my good ol' back. We haven't been rock climbing or hiking. We just barely went to the grocery store because walking around the store was a living nightmare. Speaking of a nightmare, sleeping is still a suck fest, Benadryl has become my bff.

So that's why I haven't been around here lately. I figured you didn't need daily whining updates. One big whine fest is enough ;)

Through all the junk there were some good moments though so lets end on that.

Spring Break.
Yoga Challenges... for a week.
Finding Paczki's at Kroger and eating them all!
Milky Way Dark, I'm obsessed.
My Dr. and his wife paying for my chiropractic visits.
Getting a new girl at work, at least I didn't have to go to nursing homes while I was broken.
Chad taking awesome care of me. He didn't know he married and old, crippled lady.
Icy Hot.

Have a Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment