Thursday, February 6, 2014

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

I thought the lights were out on my oven. Sadly I was wrong. Some mornings there are as many as three cockroaches in there.
Awkward:
  • Attempting to stay awake at work while taking 2 Benadryl every 4 hours. Hardest thing I've ever done. I managed to do it only because I ate constantly until I could go home and pass out.
  • The patient who refers to me as sweetie and hun called in to talk to my office manager to complain about me. Apparently I never put his shoes back on one time, "not that I should be fired or anything". Really? Thanks for basically saying I should be fired because you don't feel like putting your shoes back on yourself.
  • Kneeling down to take off a lady's shoes (noticing what most of my job consists of?... sigh) at the nursing home only to be assaulted by the smell of urine. Seriously, punched in the face by it. Then I reached down and grabbed her sock....her soaking wet sock.
  • A nursing home patient left us with this little nugget as he exited, "They've got a saying in Russia, Adios Amigo!". He's also the one whose favorite phrase is "true story".
Awesome:
  • TGI{almost}Friday
  • Costco rotisserie Chickens
  • Dominos Pizza
  • Restocked Candy Drawers
  • Chad's Ab Ripper results ;)
  • Sparkly Nail Polish
  • Benadryl and the ridiculous amount of sleep I've gotten since Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment