Friday, February 14, 2014

A Lovey List for a Lovey Day

From way back when at BYU when we first started dating.
Happy 9th Valentine's Day to my very favorite person. In honor of 9 big ones together here are 9 things that I absolutely love about Chad in no particular order.

1. He does the laundry and the dishes on a regular basis. In fact, I rarely do the laundry, and "rarely" is being generous. Also, I never vacuum. Or clean much of anything really.  #spoiled

2. His curly hair.

3. His generosity. He's given away his last $10 before to a (crazy) man who said he really needed it, we've turned the car around so he could help people with car troubles or chase down loose dogs for kids, and he'll always buy coupon cards from any kids that come to our door.

4. His passion for new hobbies. Once Chad gets excited about something he learns everything there is to know about it. He eats, breathes and lives it. Whether it's photography or climbing he's all in!

5. He pushes me to be better and to try new things. I'm a creature of habit and comfort. New things, people, experience, places all terrify me. Thanks to this guy I've become much braver and done things that I never would have dreamed of, and loosened up a little along the way.

6. His love for kids. Chad loves kids, loves being around them, talking to them and (duh) playing with them. Our primary class stole his heart in the Clarkston Ward and his nephews and nieces are his absolute favorite. We routinely come up with plans on how we can steal away our nieces and nephews and bring them home to live with us :) You've been warned parents.

7. His love of our fur babies. At one point we had a dog, 2 cats and a rabbit. We may be down to a cat and dog, but he loves them and we never would have gotten them if it hadn't been for Chad.

8. His love of the outdoors. Camping, Hiking, Climbing, Biking, he loves it all. I love it too but I know I wouldn't be out in it nearly as often without this guy. I love all the adventures that we go on and the many places that we've been able to see and enjoy together. We've hiked Angel's Landing and camped in Arches National Park among others. We've got many more on our list! I adore being outdoors with him.

9. That he truly is my best friend. There isn't anyone else I would rather spend my life with. I love waking up with him in the morning and spending all of my time with him until we fall asleep. I love adventuring with him, shopping with him, walking our dog, running to the gas station for caffeine, making dinner with him, driving around aimlessly late at night, doing crazy yoga poses with him, and just living my life with him. I love all of our fun adventures, but even more, I love the everyday with him.

Happy Valentine's!

No comments:

Post a Comment