Monday, January 27, 2014

Confessions

I wear my sunglasses at night.... whoops, nope that's just Chad.

I wear leggings as pants. There I said it. And I don't even care what any of you legging haters have to say about it. Nor do I care what you legging lovers as-long-as-it-covers-your-crotch have to say about it either.

I've blown through a season and a half of Scandal in 2 days. (2 weekdays)

I've put off getting my new driver's license as long as absolutely possible because I don't want to go take the open book test. For some reason I'm sure I will find a way to fail it.

There were 8 containers of ice cream in our freezer last night. All of them had just a little left. I finally threw them all out and replaced them with a full one :)

Nikki and Matt inspired me to do Insanity again. I did it one time 2 weeks ago and then forgot all about it because, blegh.

Whenever my lips get uber dry (all the time thanks to the desert) they disappear when I smile. Also I feel like lipstick looks ridiculous on me because I'm never used to seeing myself with color in my lips.
Weird lipless smile at the top of my favorite climb.

No comments:

Post a Comment