Thursday, December 5, 2013

Awkward and Awesome Thursday


I will always regret not getting this.
 Awkward:
  • Waking up to find your dog puked all over the couch.
  •  Being taught how to tie a bow. Apparently a Kneader's bow is super duper special.
  • The amount of dishes we let pile up over Thanksgiving. We may not have made a big dinner but we also didn't do dishes for the full 5 day break.
  • The amount of bananas and yogurt that I eat... together. Both of which I decided I hated in high school. I can't remember the number of times I said that bananas would kill you. You live and you learn #turningintomyparents
  
Awesome:
  • The amount of strength I have gained in my arms from climbing.
  • Christmas music.
  • Clumsy Ninja. It's basically a tamagotchi for your iphone and we love it a little too much.
  • The drug dealing neighbors have officially moved out!!! (I have yet to meet/see our new neighbors and I am terrified of the possibilities.)
  • Not driving in snow ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...good choice about not living where it snows. It snowed about 1 foot here Monday and kept going Tuesday. I didn't do much driving since the roads were bad and people were crazy!

    ReplyDelete