Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thanks Pinterest

and Nikki.... and Val.

Thanks to Nikki, via Pinterest, we made this gem of a meal. Chicken Marsala was delicious, and although our mushrooms ended up being too old and too gross to eat, the chicken and sauce alone over the pasta was so good. We now have a bottle of Marsala sitting in our fridge so this will be made a lot :)

Lemon-Basil Chicken Marsala Recipe
Taste of Home
Val suggested Mel's Kitchen Café to find some new recipes, and I'm so glad she did. So I technically didn't find this on Pinterest, but it's on my board now! These enchiladas use pretty much the same red sauce that I normally make so I knew these would be a winner, and they definitely were. I can't wait to try some more recipes from her site.

Mel's Kitchen Cafe | Red Chile Sauce Chicken Enchiladas
Mel's Kitchen Café

I've had this pinned since forever and never actually tried it. I love making popcorn on the stove top, it's cheaper and way tastier. But... my pot was dirty and I was feeling super lazy and not wanting to wash it so I tried this little trick. Who wants to shake a pot around on a stove or spend a bunch of money on the microwave version when all it takes is a brown paper bag!? I'm sold.

One Good Thing

Workout stations on Pandora. Found this pin quite a while ago but it's was a gem, so glad I have these stations for my run/walks.

Music Motivation: Pandora Adds New Workout Stations
psfk.com
 
What have you pinned and tried lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment