Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A love note

to Rukia. ha!

I've said it multiple times that when I picture myself in the future Chad and I have a nice little house with a huge yard. Acres and acres of land.... for our dogs. I would love to have my own little herd of dogs. A Doberman, another golden doodle, a weimaraner, a couple great danes, and maybe a vizsla. I like my dogs, and I like them big.

As of yet there are no children in my visions of the future... sorry mom :)

So here's a little Pinterest inspired love note to my most favorite of dogs, The Rukers.
#puppies haha I love this
mylittlemess.net
Send in a pic of your dog and you will get a stuffed animal that looks just like it.
shelterpups.com They will make a stuffed animal that looks like your pup! Awwww
Love this. Love my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment