Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Right Now

Right now I am....

Hating my stupid, cracked, dying phone. It won't hold it's charge if I decide to occasionally use it throughout the day. And that's not including the times that it refuses to charge at all when it's plugged in. The camera on it's stupid and the smashed front doesn't help either, but that one is my bad. Can't wait to be able to get a new one.

Watching old episodes of Project Runway at work. While the doctors away.... Don't worry, I will be paying for it with tomorrow's schedule.

Feeling sorry for the poor pup. Rukia has ear mites. Her ears are s-t-i-n-k-y. They are red, they have black and brown goop in them, it's a nasty situation. So the poor pup is shaking her head every 5 seconds and being super needy since she is feeling sicky. We are armed with Hydrogen Peroxide, Mineral Oil, Vitamin C powder and Vitamin E. So hopefully she will be feeling better soon.

Confused as to why eating Smacks cereal makes my pee smell like Smacks. It's gross.

Excited to go home and bake banana bread and chocolate chip cookies, but mostly excited about the oreo cupcake that my boss got me for lunch! Mmmmm

Dreading doing AbRipper tonight. I know it's only 15 mintues but it is the Worst.

1 comment:

  1. Poor doggie!! Congrats on doing P90, girlie!! Pictures to come??

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete