Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Boooooooo

I may not be back in school but Chad is and.... Boooooo!

Yes, I'm being a whiny baby. Yes, I am at work all day. And you know what I have to say about that?

Booooooo!

If anyone's figured out how both you and your husband can stay at home, sleep in every morning, eat brownies sundaes and redbulls everyday for lunch (without becoming obese), travel all over and then make it home in time to eat ridiculous amounts of mexican food, snuggle with a puppy and stay up until the wee hours of the morning talking and giggling, all without jobs of course, please let me know.

Until then, we'll keep working at attempting to be responsible adults during the week and acting like the above  on Friday and Saturday.

Ok, and most of Sunday too.

4 comments:

  1. I dream of that kind of life, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the answer to your dilema may be retirement. But of course by the time you can both afford to stay home and play you won't be able to stay up late and eating that kind of food will do a lot worse than make you obese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say...I AGREE!

    www.nessingitup.worpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you discover the secret to such a wondrous life, help a girl out. I get to dabble in what it would be like during the week between Christmas and New Years, but then reality sets back in, my bubble gets burst, and I have to start bathing again. Life is so unfair. Found you through the hop...I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete