Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Challenge

November goals went pretty a-ok.

1. Juice: didn't happen. It wasn't our lack of commitment but lack of budget. When we aren't poor kids going to college we'll try again. Not quite sure when that'll be....

2. Workout! Check. Now I just need to do it more often and harder!

3. Be Thankful. We made a pretty little tree out of branches and cut out leaves on the cricut. Everyday we wrote something we were thankful for and hung up the leaves. Of course I didn't take one picture of this though!

4. Play the Piano. Didn't happen once a week. There was a grand piano where we spent Thanksgiving though so I played a few days for quite a while. Chad may have sung along, loudly. It was sooooo fun. And the piano was rockin'.

2. Floss and Rinse. Check!


This month is going to be awesome! I can feel it :) It's no longer 110 degrees for starters...  it's Christmas time (duh) and my family is coming to spend a week with us! Woot! Here are the goals I have for making this a rockin' awesome December:

1. I found this on Pinterest and thought it would be a fun way to document Christmas all month long, and help me practice my photography.

Pinned Image

2. We are also doing a Christmas Countdown!



3. Walk the pup. We are horrible dog owners and never walk our dog. She'll go with us when we are out running and biking but we haven't been very good lately. The past week was better and I hope to take her out with me everytime I run.... at least 3 times a week. She sleeps like she's dead whenever we take her out for more than a couple miles.


Keeping the goals light this month, I'm sure I'll go overboard in January as usual. This month we are just going to try to make it through the end of Chad's semester and then enjoy the holiday season!

What goals do you have for the end of the year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment