Thursday, November 15, 2012

{Not so} Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Sometimes my weeks really aren't awesome or awkward, they just are. They aren't that awful, but they aren't that great either, and by Thursday I'm just happy that the weekend is almost here, that I'm almost done with the work week, and that I don't have to be a receptionist/medical assistant/janitor/biller for 2 1/2 days.


Awkward:
  • My stinky mood this week.

Awesome:
  • My awesome husband for putting up with his moody wife. There were nightly back rubs, hot chocolates, and clean dishes to cheer me up.

Share the Awesomeness and Awkwardness of your week!

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how these men of ours have the ability to love, pamper, be sweet to us even though we are being raunchy! Hahah I think that constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want nightly backrubs!! maybe i need to be grumpier! i hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete