Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Well done chips and puppy dog eyes

I just have to start this post with a quick story on how I started my morning. I woke up at my normal time because I was excited to cook today. I got up and walked to our window and opened the blinds to just look outside and see what kind of a day it was going to be, sunny duh. But as I look out the window I can see our neighbor 2 apartments over standing in the corner of his patio.... peeing. Dude, what is wrong with you. This is also the same crazy, giant, drunkard who banged on our door yesterday needing to use our phone because a woman was following him with a gun. Really? What's up crazy neighbors.

It was a busy day today, even though no "real" work was involved :) I went on a grocery shopping mission last night and today went to work putting together a ton of travel food for us. We are hoping not to blow our budget in Hawaii by packing a lot of our own food. This will hopefully keep us away from junk food and keep our wallets happy!



There was only one mishap, the poor apple chips. I'll try again tomorrow, hopefully with better results! Note to self, do NOT preheat the oven for cookies while trying to "dehydrate" apple chips that are currently in the oven.


As soon as I got in the kitchen this morning Penny was nonstop meowing at me. What was my poor little kitties problem? She wanted tuna fish. Spoiled much? And yes, her whining paid off because we're softies and like to spoil our baby kitty!


While Penny cried (and cried, and cried) Rukia napped at my feet and Sunny napped in the sun. Sadly there was no napping for Chad and I.


Her puppy dog eyes just kill me!
 

Tomorrow's plan of attack? Finish making all our goodies and PACK!



No comments:

Post a Comment