Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's Always Sunny....

Today was super productive and relaxing and wonderful. First, it was actually Stake Conference this weekend! So today was our free Sunday! I worked out in our garden for a hot second, pulled some weeds, watered and replanted some things that weren't wanting to grow. I was really only out there a second though because it is HOT! 99 degrees today my friends. We stayed inside today though and kept our windows open and it was really nice. Step outside though and be prepared to melt. Get into our car (our A/C isn't working) and it's like you've stepped inside Hell itself. OMG it is H-O-T in our car. Chad's taking it to the mechanic on Wednesday and we're hoping that it won't be outrageous to get it fixed. BJ has already warned us that it might, keep your fingers crossed.


Second, it was my cooking/baking/preping day for the week! I was on a role. Not only did I get a bunch of things cooked, but I did ALL dishes as well! Boom! Take that dishes! While this may not be something to brag about for normal, responsible people, it is for me!

Enchilada Sauce

Bran Muffins

Greek Salad with Cous Cous

Black Beans

YAY!!!

Third, hello Dessert Sunday! Chad and I made our beautiful Angel Food Cake. Drool.... We added some orange zest into the cake itself and Chad rocked out the homemade whipped cream as usual. Our big plan for the night? It involves watching The Killing, Mad Men, and Chopped. Oh, and eating as much angel food cake, strawberries and whipped cream as we can. To make ourselves feel better we will be working out while watching that ridiculous amount of TV :)

Hope your Sunday was as awesome as ours ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment