Friday, January 20, 2012

Déjà vu

We are big believers that while your birthday may only be one specific day, you really should be celebrating for at least a week :) So that's what we've been doing! Last night we continued the birthday celebration with presents!

Present #1 was a Jillian Michaels yoga dvd. We've been attempting to do yoga every morning and hopefully this will help, our other options are P90X and P90X-2. They are way too long (1 hour and 1 1/2 hours) to try to fit in before Chad's classes so hopefully this one will help us be more successful, it's only 1/2 hour! Plus we're addicted to the Biggest Loser and it's somehow wonderful hearing Jillian yelling at me.

Present #2 was a surprise, a tanning membership! I know, I know, I'm gonna get cancer and all that jazz... Chad bought me a tanning membership last year though and I LOVED it! I was brown and beautiful and hello?, 15 minutes all to yourself, laying in a warm bed with nothing you have to do and no distractions? All women should love tanning. Am I right Noelle? So excited about that one!

Present #3 was more shoes! A lot of you have seen my shoe collection, it's pretty expansive, but I haven't gotten new shoes in a long while, unless of course you count the barefoot running shoes I got for Christmas :) whoops. That's more athletic "gear" though, right? Chad got me some cute new shoes to replace my gross, old, I'm a six year old girl shoes that have hearts all over them. They are as much a present for me as they are for him too.

After all the exciting presents we went out for sushi and killed time before we went and saw a movie. We tried getting pretzels from Costco but we got there 10 minutes before they closed and they didn't even have pretzels! What? bummer. Who closes at 8:30 anyway, random time. So we went to the "mall" to find pretzels instead. I guess we were spoiled by having a bunch of malls so close to us, especially Great Lakes where we could walk around the mall and shop to kill time before seeing a movie there. It's a sad, sad mall here. Very small, very disappointing. They did however have pretzels! Score 1 for the crappy mall! After finally finding some pretzels we went and got more junk food to sneak in and saw the new Mission Impossible movie. It was a fantastic night, thanks Chad!

No comments:

Post a Comment