Thursday, January 19, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Awkward:

  • Whipping egg whites by hand. What a complete bummer! Really was missing my hand mixer at that moment. Workout my right arm, check!
  • Utah drivers. Maybe just St. George drivers? I don't know, but either way driving has become quite the adventure. Randomly braking in the middle of the road, turn signals apparently don't come standard on cars out here, and what is up with the giant dips where one street meets the main road? There isn't a single road out here that we've found that has a speed limit above 40mph.

Awesome:

  • Getting surprises in the mail!!! Thanks for the sandals Ashley! You're my favorite sister ever :)
  • Skyping with all my family for my birthday! It was so much fun to see everyone that I miss all on one happy day. Not only did I get to "see" my whole family but then we "saw"/talked with everyone from Chad's family too! We miss everyone and it was so fun to be able to catch up with everyone all on one day!
  • Sunshine every day!
  • Mountains! They're beautiful and awesome to be around again. I still am not used to seeing them every time I go outside, love it!


How has your week been? What was awesome? What was awkward? Share your funnies with us or brag about all of your awesomeness!

4 comments:

  1. Um. I love your blog. You two are really funny. Utah drivers are the worst, it's almost a proven fact. Whoever we drive through Utah we get so terrified!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need quick reflexes when driving here! We are starting to get the hang of it - expect the unexpected! I'm glad it's not just us :)

      Delete
  2. Glad you guys are getting settled in okay. We're excited to come visit this summer hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't wait to see you guys! I's gonna be a LOT of fun!

      Delete