The Lewis' Top 12 of 2012:
1. Moving out to St. George Utah. We survived the nearly 2,000 mile journey out here without staying in a hotel and snuggling with our 2 cats and dog the whole way.
2. Mangaing to get a new job in Utah. I'm pretty sure it had little to do with me and everything to do with some awesome reference letters from my previous Dr.
3. Chad finished up his first year at Dixie State. He loved almost all of his classes :)
4. Mountain biking in the mountains
5. Hiking Angel's Landing multiple times! A big accomplishment for me after a giant meltdown during the first attempt.
6. Getting a King Size Bed. Thanks Cheryl!
7. Familiy Trip to Hawaii courtesy of Mom and Dad Portela! Best Vacation E-V-E-R! We should probably make this a yearly thing ;)
8. All of our crazy road trips. We were able to visit some incredible places, multiple National Parks and the ocean, twice :)
9. Realizing our dog is awesome. We can take her out hiking and even more impressive, mountain biking, with us. She stays right next to us and runs along the trails with us.
10. Chad's awesome photography skills allowing us to document our wonderful year
11. Dylan introducing us to the amazingness of janky sno-cone stands. Yeah, they are amazing enough to make the list. Thanks Dyl.
12. All of the friends and family that love us enough to come all the way out here to visit us. We had so many visitors this past year, we really felt loved and had so much fun with everyone! Again, you should all probably make this a yearly tradition...
Merry Chirstmas! We love you all and hope that you had a wonderful year!